We would like to update you that we have changed the Boarding Pass configuration in order to add new options and more flexibility regarding your settings.
From now on, the design of the boarding pass is under Check-in > BP settings.
On this screen, you will now be able to find new options for your BP.
- Origin/Destination: You can set specific BP according to the origin, destination, or a combination of both.
- Class: You can set a specific class, so you can create multiple boarding passes according to classes.
- Brand: You can set a specific brand, so you can create multiple boarding passes according to brands.
- DCS: Mark in order to use this specific template for the printing option on the system (AeroCRS DCS only!)
- Email: Mark in order to use this specific template to be sent in the body of the email for those airlines working with online check-in.
- PDF: Mark in order to use this specific template to be sent as the PDF file in the email for the passengers completing online check-in and to be printed from the website.
- Content: You can design your boarding pass from the text or HTML editor as preferred.
Using this newly implemented option you will be able to create multiple templates according to your requirements.
You can check the Dynamic Boarding pass parameters in order to design your BP.