We would like to update you on a new feature to improve the security of your users of each login action.
The system will measure the users according to different parameters and give them a risk score:
- Low: Login will be done without any alerts.
- Medium: The system will send an email alert but you will be able to log in.
- High: The system will block you from login until you confirm it is you on your email.
There are different rules set on the system, for example some of them are:
- Login from different IP, browser, device, etc
- Mulitple devices login at same time
- Different country/city login in short period of time
- Multiple failed login attempts
In order to activate this option, you should go to Administrations > Users and activate the "Deep Security" permission on the relevant user.
If the system will detect any security issue an email will be sent in order to confirm your identity: