We are happy to announce the release of a new feature in the AeroCRS system: operational calendar.
The new calendar will give you the ability to control, monitor and manage a variety of daily and monthly operational tasks.
- View and monitor aircraft that assigned to a schedule /charter flight.
- Color code view for specific aircraft.
- Get an easy access to allocate specific crew members to specific flights.
- Get a quick overview of a monthly/weekly/daily basis on aircraft maintenance.
- Get a quick overview of a monthly/weekly/daily basis on crew availability.
- Ability to provide specific permissions for a user to see specific crew availability.
- Easily access the flight screen by clicking on a flight within the calendar.
- Show/hide Charters and/or Scheduled flights from the calendar.
- Show/hide flights based on aircraft availability and your current timezone.
Sample view of the new calendar
Below you will find a link to our knowledge base article, that further explains on how to fully utilize this new feature in the system: