We have added a new feature to our system, the ability to VOID tickets, with or without penalty from the moment of ticketing.
In order to set it up, you can update the relevant classes:
Once you update the class, all existing bookings will be affected according to the rule.
Agents / Users will be able to see the following on the ticketing section:
If you setup a penalty, they will be able to see it as well.
- If a "VOID policy" is valid, it will override the cancellation policy set in the system for this class.
- If the period of the VOID validity passed, the standard cancellation policy will apply (no changes to the existing method of how cancellation policy works)
- In case of mixed classes bookings, the system will take the "VOID Policy" according to the following priority:
- The class with the shortest VOID period.
- The class with the highest VOID penalty.
- Mixed PNR with Y and M classes, Y is set to VOID period zero and M class is set to VOID period 24 hours - System will not allow to VOID the ticket, cancellation policy will apply.
- Mixed PNR with Y and M classes, Y is set to 10 hours and M is set to 24 hours, the Y class policy will apply if VOIDED within 10 hours, after 10 hours, the cancellation policy will apply.
- Mixed PNR with Y and M classes, Y is set to 10 hours and so does M, yet there is a penalty in M class of 20$ while in Y class it is set to 10$ - M class policy will be applied within the 10 hours, after 10 hours, cancellation policy will apply.