In this article we will review the "On invoice" agency type
On invoice agency is an agency which will pay only after a specific "Credit days" period once an invoice (ticket) was issued. Once a period, the agency will send a payment and it will be interested into several bookings.
In such an agency type, when a booking is made, the agency will put a "Voucher" as a "promise to pay" and confirm the booking (without ticketing).
Once the agency customer would want to ticket the booking the agency can then ticket the booking (a few days after or according to the TTL setting).
Once the booking is ticketed, the count of the "Credit days" start which the agency needs to pay the company for the ticketed bookings.
Our system keeps these amounts in two different limits "Booking limit" and "Credit limit"
Once the agency have passed one of the limits:
- Booking limit - (total of bookings with vouchers which are not ticketed)
- Credit limit - (total of bookings with tickets which are not paid)
The system will hold the agency from creating additional bookings according to the limit which was passed.
To setup this kind of agency, in the "Agency" sub-module put the following settings:
- Booking limit - The total amount you allow the agency to keep in "open bookings" without having to ticket, bookings of this type will be kept up to the TTL without the need of the agency to ticket.
The amount should be larger than zero.
- Credit limit - The total amount you allow the agency to keep in "Ticketed bookings"
- Credit days - The credit days which you would like to give the agency time to pay for the bookings which were made in a given period.