This article will review the needed steps in order to create additional languages and translations to "Ref Templates".
Create a language
- Go to "RefT Lang" inside "Administrations" module.
- Add a new language by clicking on "New" and type the language name. Don't forget to mark it as "Active".
- Click on "Save".
- After adding the language, a new set of words will automatically be created for you to translate it.
- Go to "RefT Words" inside "Administrations" module.
- Activate a filter and choose the desired language.
- Translate each word or phrase as you wish:
Attach the language to a Ref Template
- Go to "Ref Templates" inside "Administrations" module.
- Choose the desired ref template or create a new one.
- Attach the language using this selector: