Today we've launched the PNL/ADL management screen.
This screen is accessible via the flight screen and unifies all actions regarding PNL and ADL messaging:
The PNL/ADL management screen contains several sections:
Queued messages list 
- All queued messages will appear here. Once the message is sent, it is marked as "Sent".
- Message type - is either PNL (Pax name list) or ADL (Pax additions/deletions list).
- Re-queue message - clicking will cause the clicked message to be sent again.
- Address - either e-mail or SITA address, according to destination setting.
Message content 
- Clicking on a specific message in the messages list will display the message content here.
PNL/ADL action buttons 
- Buttons description from left to right:
- Show current PNL - show the current state PNL in a new window, inclusive of all additions. It acts as a display button only and will not re-queue PNL..
- Re-queue PNL - sends a brand new PNL to the PNL address defined in destination setting, inclusive of all additions.
- Send additional ADL - resend ADL message. To be used when flight changes were made after ADL message was sent and you wish to compile a new one with the latest changes.
Current list of cases which will trigger ADL events:
- updating pax details (CHG element)
- new ticketed PNR (ADD element)
- cancelled PNR ticket (DEL element)
- completing online check-in (CHG element along with .R/ACKI element attached to pax)