In this article we will review the Class Groups sub-module.
This sub-module will allow you to classify your classes by group and to display said groups in different reports.
How to create a Class Group and assign it to a specific class?
To create a new Class Group:
- Go to Marketing (module) -> Class Groups (sub-module)
- Click on the 'add new' icon
Within the Class Group creation screen you will need to fill the relevant information.
- Active: Select whether you wish for the class group to be active in the system or not
- Group name: Input the desired name for the group
To assign a Class Group to an specific class:
- Go to Marketing (module) -> Classes (sub-module)
- Select the relevant class
In the Class screen configuration you will need to select the Class Group from the drop-down menu.
The following reports will allow you check and filter information according to the Class Group:
- Class Booking Analysis: in this report you can check the option if you wish to see the Class Groups.
- Flight Check-in Revenue: in this report you can filter by a specific Class Group.