We want to inform you regarding new changes in the working flow with Hahn Air (H1) bookings.
All the H1 bookings are checked by them every 6 hours in order to review if the booking is synced correctly (only segments are validated, not passengers).
There are the new conditions in H1 system:
- If H1 systems find the same segments in the booking like in their system -> No actions are taken.
- If H1 systems find that a segment is missing from the booking -> A cancellation for this segment is sent to the GDS.
- If H1 systems find a new segment:
- If the segment is already on H1 schedule for the airline -> Segment is sent to GDS to be added.
- If the segment is not found in H1 schedule for the airline -> It produces an error on H1 side and their scheduling team will check if and how it can load this segment.
These changes mean:
- The airline has full control over rebooking within their own schedule.
- H1 will not cancel bookings automatically when a flight gets canceled, the airline has to rebook or cancel the relevant segment.
- Rebooking to flights outside of the airline schedule is (as usual) not possible.