AeroCRS supports PNL/ADL in compliance with IATA standards and may be sent via Email address/es or SITA (this will incur in extra charges)
The PNL/ADL configuration can be done under Operations Administrations > Destinations using the following fields.
|PNL Timing||How many hours before the flight should the system send the PNL|
|ADL Timing||ADL interval timing (hours)‚ how many hours before the flight the system should send the ADL. Any updates will be sent accordingly (CHG, DEL, ADD)|
|ADL continuous||Marking this option will send the ADL continuously after the first ADL period|
|E-mail/s||E-mail/s which the PNL will be sent to‚ multiple e-mails should be separated by comma.|
|SITA address/es||PNL/ADL SITA address multiple addresses should be separated by comma (Extra charges to be applied)|
PNL/ADL messages previously sent can be viewed from the PNL management screen:
The PNL/ADL management screen contains several sections:
Queued messages list 
- All queued messages will appear here. Once the message is sent, it is marked as "Sent".
- Message type - is either PNL (Pax name list) or ADL (Pax additions/deletions list).
- Re-queue message - clicking will cause the clicked message to be sent again.
- Address - either e-mail or SITA address, according to destination setting.
Message content 
- Clicking on a specific message in the messages list will display the message content here.
PNL/ADL action buttons 
- Buttons description from left to right:
- Show current PNL - show the current state PNL in a new window, inclusive of all additions. It acts as a display button only and will not re-queue PNL..
- Re-queue PNL - sends a brand new PNL to the PNL address defined in destination setting, inclusive of all additions.
- Send additional ADL - resend ADL message. To be used when flight changes were made after the ADL message was sent and you wish to compile a new one with the latest changes.
Current list of cases that will trigger ADL events:
- updating pax details (CHG element)
- new ticketed PNR (ADD element)
- canceled PNR ticket (DEL element)
- completing online check-in (CHG element along with .R/ACKI element attached to pax)