Dear values customers,
We would like to update you on a new feature we are introducing, Daily Fares.
First of all - you should know that this feature will not affect current set fares.
In order to create a daily fare, you need to take the following steps:
- Set the fare you want for overall booking (The fare that is not daily):
- The minimum stay will be changed to 1
- The Maximum stay can be either 0 or limited (4,5,etc).
- The daily fare will be set as follows:
- The Minimum stay will be set to 0
- The maximum stay will be set to -1
The -1 on Maximum stay will indicate that this is a daily fare.
You can see the 52$ tax as set on the regular fare:
And the 26$ tax on the day fare:
And that's it! now you can have a daily fare!
- Fares that are currently set with minimum stay = 0 and maximum stay = 0 will appear regularly for your flights.
- If you have decided to use this option, make sure there is no other active fare on the same class with minimum stay = 0 and maximum stay = 0, it might override your daily fare!
- This applies to all flight types.
- This option is not applicable for connection flights.
- If you have not created your fares yet, please refer to our knowledge base