We would like to update you regarding a new improvement added to the ancillary services feature.
We have added a new selling option selection per ancillary item in the ancillary services setup (Not sure how to set ancillary services in the system? Check this article for more details).
It is now possible to set each item to one of the following options:
- Sell only after ticketing
- Sell only before ticketing
- Sell before and after ticketing
Use this new option to have dynamic pricing for items depending on purchase timings pre-sale or after-sale (On 'find my reservation' or online check-in options, for example).
For example, you can set an item of additional baggage allowance of 10KG for $15 that is available in both the booking process and the after-sale options (Before and after ticketing), and an additional item of 25KG sold only before ticketing with a lower price of $25 (Only before ticketing), or if it's bought after ticketing it is priced higher at $45 (Only after ticketing).
- For items that were marked as "Sell after ticketing" - the updated option is 'Before and after ticketing'.
- For items that were not marked as "Sell after ticketing" - the updated option is 'Only before ticketing'.